Monday, July 18, 2011

Love Thy Chopper Weekend-Denver 2011

Just got back from a fun/work filled weekend in Denver for the Love Thy Chopper show. I had an amazing time starting out with Friday night at the Rockbar for the Dice party. Thanks to Irish Rich for being my designated driver. Saturday was a long hot day at the show but was well worth it. Then Sunday there was a little down time to spend on the lake at Liz's cousin's house and get some wake surfing in. Sunday afternoon was spent shooting bikes with the Speed Metal guys (Lucas and Dave) and Sean Yontz. After the shoot we went to Sean's house for some beers and pizza.
I have a lot of photos to go through and edit from the show. I will post them when I finish.
I shot this photo of Nick Pew last year when I was up in Denver, but I wanted to make sure I thanked him for having me part of the art show and making my trip up to Denver a great one.
Sean Yontz. Super great guy. One of the other guys who put on the Love Thy Chopper show. His bar also hosted the Dice Release party on Friday night.
Lucas Creamer of Speed Metal. I saw their bikes at the Born Free show and made sure I shot them while I was up in Denver this time. Thanks Lucas for making it happen. Check out his blog here. 74's Forever.

Dave Barker also of Speed Metal has this bitchin' Knucklehead. Both of the bikes are getting some attention so keep an eye out for them in upcoming mags. Check out their blog here. Speed Metal. Again, met a lot of new people and had a good time. Thank you everyone. Look forward to next year.

1 comment:

Guy@GK said...

Those Speed Metal guys are killing it... great name too...