Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MIKE BALZER PHOTOGRAPHY

One of the guys that helped me out when I first started shooting photography is Mike Balzer.  Mike is a local guy from Hermosa Beach and is always willing to answer any questions  I had when it came to shooting surfing.  Mike has been shooting surfing and motorcross for several years and has photos that appeared in all the surf mags and for RacerX mag.  Mike was a die hard and held onto shooting film for as long as he could.  He finally switched over to digital and it was like starting all over for him.  He knew how to shoot but was lost when it came to bringing his photos to the computer.  So I've been giving him tips on what to do with his photographs on the computer.  It's the least I can do for all that he's done for me.  
Bruce Irons in Indo
Cheyne Magnusson at Manhattan Beach Pier

Holly Beck at Burnouts
All photos by Mike Balzer

No comments: