Monday, May 25, 2009

Kyle-Death Machine

So a few months back I flew down to Hawaii for a couple of days to take care of some business.  While I was down there I called Kyle from Death Machine to see if he wanted to hang out.  Kyle came out and picked me up at my hotel down in Waikiki area and we drove back to his house.  He showed me his set up and we took a few shots of his motorcycle by his house.  After we were done he grabbed his skateboard and we headed down to Kapolei Skatepark.  Kyle rode for a hour or so and I snapped a few more shots of him skating.  We drank a few beers at the skate park with some guys he knew as the sun went down.  It is always great to get away and head to Hawaii and now I have another reason to go down there and visit my buddy Kyle.  Super cool guy and has a pretty successful clothing company called Death Machine.  Go to his site and buy some gear when you have some spare change. 
I posted some shots from the trip before but here are the rest of them.  




















1 comment:

Amber said...

Lookin good! Lovin the Co.