Monday, August 24, 2009

Starlite Rod & Custom

Went down to Starlite Rod & Custom for their open house on Sunday. Got there super late and most of the cars were gone. I took pictures of the few that were left.
Edgar of Starlite Rod & Custom. Edgar runs Starlite Rod & Custom along with Jack. They are both real cool guys and run a solid shop. If your looking to get some work done I would recommend their shop. They know what they are doing and are up front and honest guys. They did work on my Shoebox Ford awhile back and I was really happy with the way they got the work done.

Starlite Rod & Custom
22628 Normandie Ave.
Units A & B
Torrance, Ca 90502
310.328.5222




More pics from the Open House during the week.

2 comments:

Irish Rich said...

Wow, I don't know why this didn't click before.

The Starlite shop is four blocks down from Dick Allen's old shop.

By Hand and By Brain said...

sweet Mark-great shots...
J-