Friday, June 18, 2010

And The Winners are......

These are pictures of all the guys who won bike awards and the raffle.
The Trophies
A large crowd gathered to hear the winners.
Grant, Harpoon and Mike gave out the awards.







Dustin






Mark


John Edwards was called up to give the last award out for best bike.
John gave a pretty classic speech as the kids in the audience had to put the ear muffs on.

Then they brought out the spinner to pick the lucky ticket for the raffle.
You all know this guy by now and know he won something worth while.



Thanks to all that sent in emails to me on the photos. I really appreciate all the kinds words. I want to thank Mike Davis (Born Loser) for asking me to be the photographer for the event. It was an honor to document the show that will go down as one of the best in motorcycle history. I look forward to Born Free Three.

No comments: