Saturday, May 14, 2011

Art In The Streets Exhibit

Yesterday I took my two designers that work with me at my job on a field trip. We went to the art exhibit, "Art In The Streets" at The Geffen Contemporary At MOCA down in LA right across from J-Town. The show goes on from April 17th- August 8, 2011 and we paid $10 to get in. Let me tell you it's worth it. It is an amazing show. Also if you go into J-Town on 2nd street at Hold Up Art gallery (358 E 2nd St-LA Ca 90012) they have a free exhibit of more street artist. Further down on 2nd street right on Alameda there is Angel City Brewery that has an exhibit going on also that was recommended but was not open when we tried to go there. Click here for more info on the show at MOCA.
This was amazing. Right out front of the gallery. Art By: Risk



This was amazing all those pieces mounted to the wall along with the little club house: Piece done by: OS GEMEOS
Mister Cartoon and Estevan Oriol had a spot in the exhibit.




I have more from the show that I'll post later in the week.

No comments: