Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Salt Lake City-Joel

My buddy Jeff G from Las Vegas sent me a bunch of pics from his trip to Salt Lake City. This first set is for his buddy Joel Parker. From the brief email Jeff sent me Joel got hit and run over and must have been really bad because the doctors didn't think he was going to make it. Joel must have had a angel watching over him because he beat the odds and is on his way to recovery. They are having a benefit show to help him out this coming September.
Jeff then went to the shop where they are building Joel's bike. Not yet complete but Jeff sent me pics of the progress.







Got more pics from Jeff's trip that I will be posting later in the week.

3 comments:

ShailaRay said...

Joel is an angel. I am very grateful he is still with us. I love you Bobby!! -ShailaRay

Joel said...

Would like to thank all of you for the support in getting better. Jeff we will be in VEGAS to ride soon and hang out.Mark thank you so much for putting my bike up on the Blog and all my homies from the S.L.C.

Mark said...

No problem Joel. Glad you made it through your accident. Jeff is one of coolest dudes I've become friends with and glad he sent me the pics to post. Maybe when you guys go out to Vegas I will meet you there and shoot all your bikes!