Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ryan Cox: 68 Triumph TR6

Read the story on Ryan's Triumph in the new Greasy Kulture Magazine Issue 25.  I drove out to Ryan's late on a Saturday afternoon and by the time we got to shooting the sun was almost down.  This was actually my first shot that I did at night and I think it came out pretty good.  Ever since then I really dig shooting real late after noon and into the nights now. You get a lot more colors from the sky, night lights and other lights the turn on after dark.  As soon as I catch up on work I am calling Ryan again beacause he has a pretty cool Panhead that I would love to shoot. Enjoy for now.



















2 comments:

WhitelinePsycho said...

Fantastic bike and killer shots Mark . . . I think you Cali guys are so spoilt for good daylight you can freak yourselves out when the sun pisses off . . no need to stress man, as you said, they turned out brilliantly !! Look forward to my issue in the mail, keep on snappin.

Jason said...

Great bike one of my fav's. Hows buis dude?
J-