Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank You USPS



I got a email from a customer in Calgary today saying he just got his order.  This is how he got it.  Few things wrong with this.  1. The book he ordered is no longer in the package.  2. The one only print he bought of John Edwards Panhead isn't in the package either.  3. The posters he ordered and I sent hasn't even arrived yet either.  Now for the best part. I sent this USPS in February and he just got it TODAY!!!!!  Best part of this is where the hell did the Snoopy t-shirt come from. I didn't put it in the package, but he got it in there.  THANK YOU USPS, YOU RULE!!!!!  Sending a new package FEDEX now!


4 comments:

Irish Rich said...

A likely story.......

Ha! Probably some disgruntled Canucks fans that are also Canadian Postal Employees. They probably follow your blog.......

Chris said...

you've got to be kidding me!

Guy@GK said...

Glad it's not just me that gets customer emails like that.

Noot said...

How much for the Snoopy shirt ?